4 Reasons to Try Teeth Whitening
Providing effective teeth whitening solutions in Alexandria, Virginia.
Shouldn’t the health of your teeth matter more than the color of your teeth?
If that’s what you’re wondering, then rest assured – you are right.
Healthy teeth are the foundation for overall health. But don’t let that lead you to conclude that teeth whitening isn’t an important procedure!
Take a look at the top four reasons patients bleach their teeth here at the office of Farhan Qureshi, DDS.
- Whiter Smile
- A whiter smile can give you the confidence and sharp appearance needed to make a powerful first-impression. When you’re proud of your smile, it shines through as a confidence you can’t imitate. What job would you apply for with a brighter smile?
- Lightening Tooth Color Takes Years Off Your Smile
- Stained, yellow teeth are associated with age and wear. A little bleaching can give your smile that spark that speaks youth and vitality better than any new hairstyle!
- Whitening is Motivation to Repair Your Smile
- Your teeth should not have any open cavities at the time that you whiten because of how intense the bleaching gel is. Before you whiten, you’ll need an exam to make sure your teeth are problem-free and good to go.
- Bleaching Boosts Oral Hygiene
- Once you get that white smile you’ve been dreaming of, you’ll want to keep it. Think about it: a brighter smile will help you WANT to floss!